Thursday 20 December 2007

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

(Okay, I couldn't think of a funny and original title, but this one says it all really)

To the readers of this blog, plus the great people I've met this year at OOW and other events, and those kind people who have helped me out via my overly insistent emails, and everybody in the Oracle blogger arena (did I miss anyone?), I'd like to wish you and your family a relaxing and fruitful Christmas and New Years!

I'm shutting the blog down for 2 weeks while I take a well earned, um, well, nearly well earned break from all things Oracle. I've been threatened with a thumping from the missus if I mention the "O" or "J" words over the next 2 weeks.

Have a beer for me! :)

3 comments:

John Stegeman said...

Chris,

Thanks for all your posts this year. Happy Christmas (as they say in the UK) and Happy New Year to you too. Enjoy your holidays

John

lacitis said...

Merry Christmas Chris. Enjoy the break!

Ed

Anonymous said...

"Orange" or "Juice"?