Thursday 2 August 2007

4 things I read more recently

Yet another 4 things I read more recently that you may be interested in:
  • Comparing the GlassFish and OC4J Admin Consoles - I haven't had much time to look at other J2EE server consoles in comparison to Oracle's OC4J console. Jason Lee puts together a good summary of the consoles for these 2 popular products. Worth a read to see if the grass is greener....
  • Developer Ramp up time - as a developer-consultant I've always taken the head-first approach into new work. Partially it's from the perspective of saving clients money, but more for the reason I just get bored waiting around for some organisations to get their act together to give me what I need to do my job. Such an approach apparently isn't the forte of everyone though. Derik Whittaker discusses his thoughts on why some developers ramp up faster than others on new projects.

No comments: